norfolk and suffolk

snicko1

hi all been thinking about this for a while now is there any local chaps fancy meeting up say once a month at a venue to be decided when we know who is interested,

I am happy to give it a go to organise a few runs out and meetings  to  see if we can get the area club up and running again so if anyone has any ideas or help on this please leave a message ,

thanks all steve

• Like 2

keep us in touch if we can get some chaps over we will at some point this year

where abouts are you in norfolk/suffolk? i have a route planned to for day trip to thetford which can adapted if it helps kick start your area.

Hi Steve,

I'm on the Suffolk/Norfolk border not too far from Thetford.

Does anybody actually know how many users of this forum are in Suffolk or Norfolk???

I am a Westfield owner but at the moment taking it anywhere would involve doing a 'Fred Flinstone' and having my legs out the bottom of the chassis running like mad :cry:

I couldn't guarantee being able to make every month due to work commitments :no:

Hi,

I'm in West Suffolk not far from Thetford, so we now know there's at least 3 of us :)

Could maybe meet up occasionally, grandfather and husband duties permitting :)

Good of you to make the effort.

John.

I live just north of King's Lynn (PE31) and try to catch up with the Cambs crew whenever they are in the area.

I only ever went to 1 Norfolk meeting because the location was just too far away and they were generally mid week.

If a more central meeting location could be agreed and it was at the weekend then it would be great to catch up.

Cheers

Nige

there is 4 westfields that I know of around lowestoft area im sure they will pop along whenever possible .

will have a look over the next couple of days  to see were we could meet up  what do you reckon somewere near Norwich don't have to stick to the same venue every month? would a Friday evening be a good night to meet up ?

Hi Stephen

I'm in Woodbridge (Suffolk)  --  Westy and other kit-car are not really blat-worthy, as they are designed for sprinting. However, if you are going to organize the odd meet-up I'd be delighted to come along in a tin-top if I can.

Best wishes

David

I've taken to the time to put this quick image together and plotted what I would consider to be the centre of both Norfolk and Suffolk as a reference. 

NorfolkSuffolk.jpg

Wow, didn't realise that suffolk and norfolk was costal on all sides - must be all the rain over the winter.

Good luck getting the area more active, start small and post lots of pictures.

I will come and join this - looks like fun and the beer/fish is nice nearer the coast :-) 

well I have had some nice blats out in my westfield and im sure a lot of other members have as well each to there own I ges ,,

thanks for the map will have a look and see if there is a decent meeting place.

Hi Steve

If am sure some of us Cambs folks would make the effort to explore the roads around Thetford if you fancied organising a meet up in that neck of the woods at some point?

Anything we can do to help kick start just give us a shout - sometimes just combining areas and attracting other members is enough to catch peoples interest and get them joining in.

All the best

Clark