championship winning car (deposit taken)

barney

Might be a woman or a man with tiny hands…. :)

An Alexander offspring of male gender?

I now know who it is...and I'm frightened!

Entry taken for James' Mystery Driver...who is 54kg...in full race gear and as fast as a diet of prunes and hot curry through your system.  Be afraid... be very afraid.

hehehe - Its not a junior alexander as it doesn't have a well wicked stereo and stuff innit…..I am hoping to be double driving with a former sprinter who has had a number of Jedi and such like in the 90's and 00's - an old friend of mine who is very slight :-) All will be revealed…  

Non, ce n'est pas Monsieur Prost….  My mate has size 3.5 feet and he wears a helmet my 6 year old can ride horses in……  He's a mini-me….  we could almost have a sub 460kg car with driver :-) 

Le patron,

JSA 

peteG i know the feeling - he's not quite that small but hes not as heavy as i am :-)

Entry taken for James' Mystery Driver...who is 54kg...in full race gear 

Well James is clearly not lending it back to Barney then, unless he's just been on a severe crash diet! :laugh:  :laugh:

How can he be classed as a novice? ???  ???  ???

Ah, just looked at the updated drivers' list and now have a sneaking idea who the double driver might be. ;)  ;)  ;)

Mr Jon Hill (Jonathon Hill) AKA "Brush"  do you remember him when he had a jedi Stephen?

Ah, in that case I was wrong! Not for the first time! :blush:  :blush:  :d  :d

• 3 weeks later...

`Picking up the mighty Blade on Friday PM - Cant chuffing wait  :)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.