championship winning car (deposit taken)

barney

I've got a nice cross flow ready for it terry :-)

:down:  :no:  :no:  :no:

There's been no such thing for 20+ years. Good car James. Well scooped / snapped up

Hehehe - thanks John, time will tell. I'm looking forward to seeing it in the flesh. :-)

It's a corker James! Though it's a few years now since I last watched Barney in action with the car.

I know it looks a corker.  :-) I doubt I will drive it much though as ive bought it for someone else to drive who is very light and very quick.  I will drive it but is not really for me if that makes sense.  Im going to stick with the cross flow for this year. 

Going up to Derby on wednesday to have a loom at Barney's lovely car.  Looking forward to it.  :)

That car is made to be on track and at max revs

Don't waste your time with a X/Flow for another year. Use the blade car

The blade car will be driven this year  - just not by me - possibly by my 54kg co-driver :-) 

The blade car will be driven this year - just not by me - possibly by my 54kg co-driver :-)

Counts me & Filfan out then :d:d :d

Oh and SteveD

The blade car will be driven this year  - just not by me - possibly by my 54kg co-driver :-) 

Now officially intrigued...haven't had any Speed Series entrants that I can see that fit that bill at all.  Going to enter them today mate (entries close today!), and do you need my help backstage?  PM me!  I have a suspicion...! ;)

54kg?! Is this a skinny teenage boy or a woman? Think my Mum weighs only a little less and she's tiny!

Might be a woman or a man with tiny hands…. :)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.