Cheshire & N. Staffs monthly meet, Thursday the 6th March

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

It's that time again!

This Thursday, our regular monthly meet, 7.30pm at The Whipping Stocks.

Don't forget next Saturday, the 8th, is also our BLiNK Motorsport's open day!

Please get your thinking caps on for Thursday, and well start planning what we fancy doing, event wise, this year...

Hoping to be out on Thursday but have now got to shy off going to Frasers, Uni visit and the lads 20th birthday, thought we were going Sunday but her indoors has altered my master plan.

See you there hopefull Dave :d

Sorry Fraser :(:down:

Bob

Sorry working away this week. Maybe next months meeting I will bring a west field......

How fantastic it was to see a few Westfields at the meet last night; always feels like the first signs of Spring when they start emerging again!

The possibility of having an (Area) club stand at the forthcoming car show at Tatton Park was also discussed, (31st May/1st June). I've been in touch with the organisers, they're sending me the paperwork. So we'll see what we can do!

The possibility of having an (Area) club stand at the forthcoming car show at Tatton Park was also discussed, (31st May/1st June). I've been in touch with the organisers, they're sending me the paperwork. So we'll see what we can do!

Sounds interesting.

Should be able to get a pass that weekend! :)

I've been in touch with some of the surrounding AO's too, who have shown interest!