Speed Series 2014 Results - New Feature

Tigger

Dear competitors,

As you all know, I do my best to get the results published asap for you all but sometimes this is not fast enough, especially for the Trophy Hunters and Terry :laugh: :laugh: :devil: :devil:

Soooo, I have developed an "Online Race Points Calculator" so you can work them out for yourselves.

This will enable you to choose the Event & Class from a drop-down menu to look up the Target Time. Then you can enter your times (up to 10 at a time) and work out what points you will get.

The current version of this tool is still using last years (2013) Target times & Events as the 2014 times are not available yet but as soon as they are, I will updated the list.

Give it a go and if you have any suggestions to improve it, providing it is possible, I will attempt to implement them.

I hope you all find it useful?

Speed Series - Online Race Point Calculator

Please note: This should not be used to calculate a whole season's points as you will be adding "Rounded Figures" not the total figures which will differ ever so slightly.

It is meant as a guide only

Regards

Tiggs

Paul  Nick has published this years target times

Thanks David, seems I was left off the mailing list :(

Just asked for an Excel version to save me typing it all out

Ha...

Could be fun entering my online 'fantasy' race points! Sure it'll be more realistic than the actual ones :d :D :d :D

you don't need to Del, this is just for us slower boys to use, it's not hard to add up 102's all the time :d :D

Thanks anyway though!

Tiggs why not save yourself a whole lot of work and effort and just let us enter our own points in the results page. You can trust us to be honest :)

Tiggs why not save yourself a whole lot of work and effort and just let us enter our own points in the results page. You can trust us to be honest :)

Now there's an idea, never thought of that one.  I'll run it by the committee and see what they think ..................... NOT! :p:d :D

Thats a great tool Tigger

Can it be made to down load so its available in the paddock?

I'm working on an Excel version Tel so hopefully yes

I have a basic Excel file that i use but don't know how to upload files on a post

I'm working on an Excel version Tel so hopefully yes

so why is it Tel is never satisfied  ???  ???

I have a basic Excel file that i use but don't know how to upload files on a post

Only Admins and AOs can upload files for security reasons.

Certainly not bad influences like you, pal.  :laugh:  :p   :westy: 

That's a great idea, can we put pins in a board blindfold to decide who wins as well :d :D

• Like 1

Only Admins and AOs can upload files for security reasons.

Certainly not bad influences like you, pal.  :laugh:  :p   :westy:

me bad????

Butter wouldn't melt springs to mind :)