North Oxford Blat to Castle Combe - 22nd March 2014

KugaWestie

Gary

I cant understand why you have fitted, you told me it wasn' t going to rain!

The sun always shines on the righteous ones Chris :d

You missed a good day out :down:

A few pics from today:-

SAM_1753_zpsf36ace29.jpg

SAM_1754_zps1ae69921.jpg

Dommo's car does not appear in the above photos - he lives the closest to Toys R Us in Swindon and was last there :laugh:

And a few from the circuit as we were fixing to leave

SAM_1768_zpsbfc7764e.jpg

SAM_1769_zps6eb305cf.jpg

And I have a very dirty car to clean now :d

SAM_1772_zps1a7d09ab.jpg

SAM_1773_zps2c02e541.jpg

SAM_1774_zps2e12fd1e.jpg

All in all, a great day out.

Some great roads were chosen for blatting, including a very selective village for a U Turn :p  :d

Excellent brekky at the circuit

Some good views of the sprinting

A bit of tyre smoke on the track - we need Jon Clancy to put his photo up

And a good blat home

I stopped for fuel in Swindon on the way back and even removed my half hood

Great company today guys - good to see you all :t-up:

Argh - lost my last post!

Thanks for all - a great day out!

Here's a couple of pics - I've accidentally saved the compressed version, so they can't really zoom in. :rolleyes:

Yeah great day out, thanks to Gary for organising and for his anti-rain dance (naked around his garden apparently....)  ???

Thanks too to the Swindon posse for the great turnout and for the blatting route to Castle Combe, hope to catch up with you guys again soon.

Roger

:westy:  :lg-westy:  :westy:  :yellow-westy:   :yellow-westy:  :db-westy:  :westy:

Argh - lost my last post!

Thanks for all - a great day out!

Here's a couple of pics - I've accidentally saved the compressed version, so they can't really zoom in. :rolleyes:

The Avenger Tiger really struggled away from the startline and left coolant there. He didn't have much speed heading to Quarry' so I do wonder if he span on his own fluids?

It looked like the rears locked up on the down change... or something along those lines

The Avenger Tiger really struggled away from the startline and left coolant there. He didn't have much speed heading to Quarry' so I do wonder if he span on his own fluids?

There didnt appear to be any fluids or oil on the track after he was pulled away

Yeah great day out, thanks to Gary for organising and for his anti-rain dance (naked around his garden apparently....)  ???

Thanks too to the Swindon posse for the great turnout and for the blatting route to Castle Combe, hope to catch up with you guys again soon.

Roger

:westy:  :lg-westy:  :westy:  :yellow-westy:   :yellow-westy:  :db-westy:  :westy:

Its amazing what a bit of nudity in the garden can achieve :laugh:

I have just spent an hour cleaning all the mud and roadspray off mine, so nice and sparkly for the meet on Wednesday

So what was the chosen route in the end. I was decorating at home (in Sherston) all bl**** day.

Glad all had a great day.

Mike

As my original first post, then when we left Toys R Us, I have no idea, I followed Mooch, including a U-Turn :laugh:

A419 to cricklade, B4040 to Malmsbury, right after Hullavington and under the M4 in middle earth somewhere

A419 to cricklade, B4040 to Malmsbury, right after Hullavington and under the M4 in middle earth somewhere

The B4040 is an absolute cracker of a road.

I live just down the road from Hullavington (3 miles). It's a great place to live for driving roads and can feel a little remote at times!

I guess you went through Grittleton then to Yatton. All you have to do is follow the pylons!