1st run in the westy today

dicky attridge

Had a nice run over the moors to castle Howard today spot of lunch ,and round by kirbymoorside and home ,very greasy roads ,windy ,but good to be out ,

• Like 1

Same here…1st time out on the westfield up donside round passed Billy Connolly's house…by gum she's noisy...

The wife did mention that ,will have to take her out more ,before our road trip to the ceczh republic

Czech Republic, wow that's a journey mate.

Hi sooty It should be a good run 1st night petorbough 2nd leuwen belgium 3rd Bruno 2 nights ,loafer Austria 2 nights ,interlarken swizerland 5 nights ,colmar France 2 nights and home . By then the westy should b warmed up , all together about 3000 miles ish without u turns and runs out ???

We did Italy for moto gp 2 years ago in westy I was the best driving holiday ever ????

HERO ;)

I struggle to drive mine 37 miles to work on a duel carriageway in the summer

Hi pick master ,with a st 170 lump u should love every mile ,may its the work not the ride .?? I take you won't like a run out round the Yorkshire dales then