Curborough Track Day 16/05/14

Steven (WE51STE)

Thanks for all attending today I hope you all had a great time.

To top it all off there was £110 profit which I will donate ( with Gift Aid On behalf of the Club ) to the Local Hospice "St Giles" in Lichfield.

http://www.stgileshospice.com/

If anyone has any pictures of the day if they can share them with me I will try and share them the rest of the people attending.

Regards,

Thanks to Steve and all for today, really enjoyed it and got back home without being pulled for my lost number plate!

Guy.

Glad you enjoyed the day and great news you managed to get home OK.

I did keep trying to check the web but although I could get a phone signal there was no web access there.

Steve

hi steve - ive joined the warks Facebook  group as Debbie Harrison mate… 

Thanks for Great day.me and my son enjoyed it.plus meeting a Great bunch of people.Thank you.Subsy.

Great day and a nice atmosphere, enjoyed by both me and my son, thanks to Steven for organising it.

To repeat what everybody else is saying, great day out good to meet like minded westie owners. Look forward to attending a future event.

Always happy to help a worthy cause (St Giles). I don't do facebook any chance of seeing any photos another way.

Once again thank you for a great day and the opportunity to take part.

Dave