Essex Area Monthly Meet Sunday 9th Feb 2014

Mark (smokey mow)

It barely seems like a month since the last one :d but it is :d:cool: so once again we shall be meeting this Sunday from 12 noon at the Lodge Inn SWF from 12:00.

This month I could also do with a bit of help from our members as the print deadline for Westfield World is looming ever closer yet so far I have nothing to write about. :oops: The winter months have been quiet on the whole for organised events out and about around Essex, so for the next local area write up i'm looking for your own stories and news about what you have been up to with your cars?

Has your Westfield been languishing in the garage unseen to the human eye for the last 3 months (or years in the case of some members) :oops:

Are you upgrading, and if so what and why?

Is SORN for softies and you're still out driving. Where have you been?

Is it broken and winter is that time for essential repairs?

If you're still looking to buy, where have you been or what have you found

If your selling then maybe tell us a little bit about why

For those still building, where are you up to?

I don't need an essay from you, just a couple of lines or some bullet points and maybe a photo of your handy work if you can. I'll then do the rest and put some words and pictures together for us to go in the next issue. They'll be no hiding :oops: I've been watching you all on the Forum and Facebook, so I know what you're up to :d

Please email me your contributions or photos to wsccessex@btinternet.com or catch me at the pub.

TIA Mark :t-up:

Good work mark, i'll take some pictures of my car in bits and forward them on.

Good work mark, i'll take some pictures of my car in bits and forward them on.

Thanks Pete :t-up:

Dave's got plenty to write about.   I'll send you something as well.

Thanks Bernie, that would be a great help. As for Dave, his upgrades are deserving of a chapter all of their own :oops:

Anyone else? Come on chaps don't be shy :d

Thanks Bernie, that would be a great help. As for Dave, his upgrades are deserving of a chapter all of their own :oops:

Anyone else? Come on chaps don't be shy :d

We're going to need a double page spread at this rate :oops:

Sorry to blow out as is my first meet actually with a Westfield but we're off to look at a house. Thankfully bought the car before she found a house she liked, else might have been off the table! And yes it has a garage (do need to take a tape measure to check width for trailer). Garage was actually only of two requirements - the other was quiet (at least until I start the car!)

No probs :t-up: hopefully we'll get to see you and the new car next month :yes:

Turns out the farm opposite is some sort of distribution facility with lorries in and out all the time and the nearby lake is a sewage treatment plant.  See you guys tomorrow.

Turns out the farm opposite is some sort of distribution facility with lorries in and out all the time and the nearby lake is a sewage treatment plant.  See you guys tomorrow.

Yeh, you don't want to live there.  That's why it seemed a bargain.

Apologies Mark I won't be able to attend today due to family commitments :(  . Also I won't be able to join you on your trip around France as it's my daughters birthday and my wedding anniversary at the same time :cry: . Hope to be able to make the March meet and look forward to the trips out when the weather improves :d . Cheers  Tim