Seems quiet around here now

ajpearson

So its been a few months since I have been on here, with work depolyments and family getting in the way

But it seems a lot quieter around here, and it appears that both Norm and Mr C have stopped posting regularly.  Whats happened over the last few months then ?

Tumbleweed....

Far too busy in the garage lately !

Yup, upgraditis combined with fair temps, plus the fact there's now 10 years of old Westfield Worlds for people to download and read as well.  I think Mr C has his hands full with having sold his Westfield and a pending move to Jersey or the south coast - and Mrs C's shopping.  January is usually quite a quiet time of year on the boards until the Speed Series package goes online.

where am i

where am i

The answer my friend, is blowing in your wind.....

Quiet hear busy in the garage

Seats, seat belts, battery, baffled sump, LSD, aero screen, even made a full cage

92BC7BB2-AEDB-4AC4-BF06-1EED6E3DB854_zps

Roll on summer now, before I take it apart again ;)

• Like 1

Seats, seat belts, battery, baffled sump, LSD, aero screen, even made a full cage

Looking Good  :t-up:

dam u been busy  :yes:  :yes:  see u soon bud

I've been stupidly busy recently and after waiting 11 months for my car to be completed I gave up and sold it. Incomplete, in the factory. Almost finished... But I'm now moving to Jersey and due to very strict housing I'll not have a parking space... Let alone a drive or even a garage. Plus as I'm soon to be unemployed the :yellow-westy: is a years rent!

Looks great!

I've been stupidly busy recently and after waiting 11 months for my car to be completed I gave up and sold it. Incomplete, in the factory. Almost finished... But I'm now moving to Jersey and due to very strict housing I'll not have a parking space... Let alone a drive or even a garage. Plus as I'm soon to be unemployed the :yellow-westy: is a years rent!

Far enough Mr C, I did see you bidding farewell in a post, shame you have sold the Westie. m Would have thought a military pension and medical discharge would have enabled you to keep it for a while anyway.

Enjoy life in jersey