Factory visit

Stu Faulkner

I always find it a real pleasure visiting the factory and I'd suggest that any owner should take the chance to call in for their spares and parts if they're ever passing by. Russ now has my credit card number well and truely committed to his memory, and helps me to spend every spare penny I earn :oops:

I'll help you spend your hard earned money if it helps relieve the pressure for you Mark :d

Prawnabie,

Did you see an electric blue FW body kit on your visit?

Due to collect it next week :-)

Did you see my car?

CU54 DWY

It's been there 11 months...

I always find it a real pleasure visiting the factory and I'd suggest that any owner should take the chance to call in for their spares and parts if they're ever passing by. Russ now has my credit card number well and truely committed to his memory, and helps me to spend every spare penny I earn :oops:

I agree, I enjoy going there and everyone there is always happy and helpful.

Have you got your car back yet cherry?

Nope, last week I checked (phone) and now looking for brake parts.

They have been very good and has been a lot more reasons than excuses. So I'm not sniping or whining.

But with my career now ending in a few weeks, retraining and moving, I decided to sell and let someone else drive a completely sorted car. Within 30 mins I had five offers and the car is provisionally sold. I'm thinking I should've asked for more!

Hahahaha

I've got a Volvo C70 T5 GT and with potentially moving to Jersey very shortly I think even that will be too much car! 40mph speed limit, that is strictly enforced. I'd be booted back to Birmingham before I move in, if I kept the Westfield.