Westfield Parts department 2014 January offer

Westfield Chesil Parts Dept

Hi all.

We are pleased to reintroduce the Westfield voucher offer for January.

For every £50 you spend, you will receive a £10 voucher to use against further parts purchases for the remainder of January. (does not include parts on special offer)

t&c's apply.

Also,

Back on offer for 2014 i have a list below of tempting upgrade parts to treat yourself, and your car!!

Carbon Exhaust Kits

http://parts-shop.westfield-sportscars.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=212

Wide Track Kits, still £299

http://parts-shop.westfield-sportscars.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=124

Set of 4 R1R tyres. only 3 sets left at this price £250

http://parts-shop.westfield-sportscars.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=755

Set of R1R tyres on wheels £725

http://parts-shop.westfield-sportscars.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=723

Finally, The ever popular 205/60/13 Toyo 888 and Wheel package, still an amazing £725!!!!!!

http://parts-shop.westfield-sportscars.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=585

Regards

Russ

Would the Carbon can be any good for me Russ? :oops::suspect:

Yes dave, perfect, we also have the polished version at the same price if required.

we even have the manifolds in stock..........

Regards

Russ

And we have have MegaS2000 cat replacement pipes on the shelf!

Kind regards

Simon

Oh God, it's a two line whip! :d

Looks like I've got my chassis sold now, hopefully get a deposit on it shortly and stripped in the next few weeks or so. I'll have a carbon can/manifold, though will need a cat to start with and probably sort the suspension out at the same time; it's a cracking deal on the Protechs.

Is this valid for orders that have been placed from the first January?

Go on Dave you know you want to.

Bob :d :d

What's the point with offering Wide Track, I've had an order in since late November which still hasn't been delivered, when I call to chase it up your all busy, so I leave my details for a call back, but nothing, not impressed.

What's the point with offering Wide Track, I've had an order in since late November which still hasn't been delivered, when I call to chase it up your all busy, so I leave my details for a call back, but nothing, not impressed.

Marto, it may be better to drop an email to Russ directly if you have a complaint to make, and I'm sure he will be more that happy to give you an update on your order. russ@westfield-sportscars.co.uk

Good morning,

marto, your wide track kit is in stock, we are just waiting to clear stock take then i can ship it out to you, the wide track kit will be with you early next week, along with your other bits.

regards

Russ

Marto, it may be better to drop an email to Russ directly if you have a complaint to make, and I'm sure he will be more that happy to give you an update on your order. russ@westfield-sportscars.co.uk

Mark, I've spoken to Russ several times and been promised delivery before Christmas, still no wide track.

To be honest I'm not desperate right now so it's not a major issue, but I feel other members should be aware of the delay if they place an order.

But on anything but the simplest of orders, everyone's circumstances are different, so may not be affected by whatever, most unfortunately, caused your delay.

Good morning,

marto, your wide track kit is in stock, we are just waiting to clear stock take then i can ship it out to you, the wide track kit will be with you early next week, along with your other bits.

regards

Russ

Thanks Russ :t-up:

I'm also waiting for an order to arrive and did try to phone but the line always busy... :(