New WSCC Trackday Guru

Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

1 minute ago, Deano85 said:

best track day for a novice

The club day at Blyton - no brainier!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Definitely the best track day for 'virgins' is imo WSCC Blyton 9th July.

10 minutes ago, Chris King said:

The club day at Blyton - no brainier!

This absolutely, you’ll find help, advice, support and the Clubs “leave no member behind” attitude at its best! 

Seriously, it’s the camaraderie and the all pilling in to help attitude club members have for each other at these events that really transform them!

48 minutes ago, Dave (OnliestSmeg) - Manchester AO said:

Definitely the best track day for 'virgins' is imo WSCC Blyton 9th July.

I have emailed Alan and asked if there are any spaces available 🤞

42 minutes ago, Deano85 said:

I have emailed Alan and asked if there are any spaces available 🤞

I am with Alan tomorrow at his workshop so will make sure he comes back to you 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Not been on the forum for a while and just read this thread resurection about your new role in the club.

Good luck in this role I have a feeling you will have an easier time than Steve had because in the last couple of years you and Russ with the help of The Cap (Andrew) seem to have built up a regular and growing team of trackdayers from the club. Apart from the small core of trackdayers that had been together for the previous ten years there didn't seem to be a great enthusiasm for trackdays from within makin Steve's job a bit pointless :bangshead:. So in the end we just carried on as a small group (Track Action) While the Cap tried to entice members from time to time. (I think Russ was one of the stragglers he picked up years ago:rolleyes:.) 

So once again good luck, I reckon you are the ideal candidate for the job. :yes:

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Michael Whitworth said:

Not been on the forum for a while and just read this thread resurection about your new role in the club.

Good luck in this role I have a feeling you will have an easier time than Steve had because in the last couple of years you and Russ with the help of The Cap (Andrew) seem to have built up a regular and growing team of trackdayers from the club. Apart from the small core of trackdayers that had been together for the previous ten years there didn't seem to be a great enthusiasm for trackdays from within makin Steve's job a bit pointless :bangshead:. So in the end we just carried on as a small group (Track Action) While the Cap tried to entice members from time to time. (I think Russ was one of the stragglers he picked up years ago:rolleyes:.) 

So once again good luck, I reckon you are the ideal candidate for the job. :yes:

Thanks Michael 

So far so good with support from tdo's