Widetrack suspension

Jon Parker

1 hour ago, TwinCam 20V said:

Hello

Last question ...

I can use my stock shocks with the rallydesign wide track kit, right?!?!

Yes you can. I have done this, no issues

• 7 months later...

50mm per side for Westfield - assuming you are coming from “standard” (ie not an SDV)

Siltech can do other widths I believe. 

33 minutes ago, Chris King said:

50mm per side for Westfield - assuming you are coming from “standard” (ie not an SDV)

Siltech can do other widths I believe. 

Thanks Chris, that’s great. I think going to wide track will solve my trailer runner width issue and I want to change shocks anyway so hopefully win-win

My Siltech Superwide is plus 60mm per side giving a front track of 1600mm and rear of 1620mm.

As you can see above, there is no standard dictating what wide track should be. Different manufactures have their own take on it, and even Westfield have done different variations over the years! 

(So in other words, if the measurement will be critical for you, then measuring your own set up is the only definitive answer, if you're already on wide track, and if it's just a case of future planning, then you'd need to confirm with the manufacturer you planned on using.)