Pressure/Jet washes

Northwarks

Washed my tiptop today and my 8 year old Karcher pressure washer went to meet its maker, been a great bit of kit, used most weekends washing the cars and add to that the mandatory once a year patio blast, owes me nothing so time to replace it ... 

Can any of you recommend a new pressure washer?

Kev F

i bought a little nilfsk one from CPC, its great. was about 50 quid. my dad bought a slighlty more expensive one and it had a patio bit too.

i read that the nilfsf are the only ones with metal impellers

I've been looking around.  Nilfisk seems to be the brand to go for.

Metal pump internals vs. plastic on pretty much all other domestic ones.

They get great reviews over on the detailing sites (at least from those who don't think pressure washers are the work of satan).

Another recommendation for nilfisk from me. Mine was £75ish, runs off my waterbutt, has a very long hose, lots of attachments, and the reputedly more durable internals.

Ben

...... I think theres a time/place for pressure washers ... but agree they are the work of satan for paint finishing  :d

Thanks all for the Nilfisk tip - never heard of them  :blush: