Westfield Mega S2000 question and greetings from the USA.

Davemk1

Gulp... :suspect:

Don't worry Dave - it's a short card :d

Wow - I can see I stirred up some long held and deep resentments between the tall and the no-so-tall :)

In my experience the not-so-tall never forget and the tall don't care and keep reminding them that they are short anyway - it's part of the over 6' DNA.

Thanks again for the warm welcome and all the help with the sizing. now I just need to sell my supercharged Elise and put down a deposit. Wish me luck.

dave

Edited by Davemk1

Ok dont say I didn't warn you two, watch your backs :oops:

me35rocketlauncherLeek1967.jpg

Ok dont say I didn't warn you two, watch your backs :oops:

me35rocketlauncherLeek1967.jpg

You're going to need to tilt that barrel up if you are going to hit either of us :)

Time for me to get to work..........thanks again gents.

dave

Don't worry, we're all the best of friends, and in true friendly fashion, we take every opportunity we can to take the mick and stir the pot. :d

The interesting thing to me (as a long-transplanted Yank) is this: If people in Britain really like you, they give you serious ribbing and abuse whenever they see an opening.  If they don't like you, they're polite to you and nothing more.  If they REALLY don't like you, they don't talk to you at all.

Reginald D. Hunter sums it up quite nicely here (adult humour and language) - go to 5m 50 seconds in:

:d

Hi Dave,

I'm 6ft 2 and fit in my MegaS2009 with ease. My tallest mate, who is 6ft7 or thereabouts, also manages fine although I'm not sure he'd want to tackle more than a couple of hours at once in it.

With a lid on, though, I would be making a bulge in the hood - I've never actually tried it but will be in the car tomorrow so can give it a go with the measuring tape

Depends where you have the height of course. Also related to size/height, consider steering wheel, factory removable boss puts the wheel about 3" closer to your chest than fixed, and you could also consider a flat bottomed one, although as the standard rack isn't too quick you could find yourself grabbing at bits of wheel that aren't there on a twisty track if you're streering technique is as bad as mine!

Hi Dave and welcome

I did have a ride around Byton Park a few months ago in one and you won't be disappointed with the car, there amazing especially on the brakes

I'm a lofty 5'7" :) and I was just rattling around inside, only the belts keeping me in the car

I didn't realize how much bigger it was inside it till I squeezed back into my narrow the next day :)

Hi Dave,

I'm 6ft 2 and fit in my MegaS2009 with ease. My tallest mate, who is 6ft7 or thereabouts, also manages fine although I'm not sure he'd want to tackle more than a couple of hours at once in it.

With a lid on, though, I would be making a bulge in the hood - I've never actually tried it but will be in the car tomorrow so can give it a go with the measuring tape

Depends where you have the height of course. Also related to size/height, consider steering wheel, factory removable boss puts the wheel about 3" closer to your chest than fixed, and you could also consider a flat bottomed one, although as the standard rack isn't too quick you could find yourself grabbing at bits of wheel that aren't there on a twisty track if you're streering technique is as bad as mine!

Thanks for the info and feedback - it looks to me like I should be able to make this work. If you have the time to get a number that would be very cool.

Thanks for the offer!

dave