Applecross 2014 camp McWesty

ziplob

That's me booked a hut. I like the idea of the tunnel of love for dinner.

Anyone know if jumpy is bringing his 911?

Applecross update,  a few changes this year , were not going too take a caravan this year due to the expence so its camping huts for Wee Dove and I, so if you want a hut get them booked now as there is only 4 left for the date we are going , there is a bed and breakfast on the site as well, or a caravan but they are dear this year. just remember the huts sleep 4.

lunch is booked again at the Onich hotel on the Friday and as Usual Wee Doves camp McWesty barbie  will take place on the Friday night, I have permission for a gazeebo  to go up .Following last years loud shirt night ????this year will be loud shorts and wigs both must be worn on the Friday Night .

Breakfast will be in the tunnel at the campsite on both mornings just buy your own this year ,  The Saturday night meal will also be in the Tunnel for a change as the food is just as good as the Inn and there's more room for us .

Again Peoples Edinburgh will supply the service van so we will need a driver, and weather permitting our trip to Skye should take place this year on the Saturday.

So take this as an open invitation to join the Scottish lads on this weekend and  you wont regret it ????

As soon as you have booked let us know so we can start getting numbers for lunch , dinner, and barbie .

Ziplob

Hi folks. Hut 7 booked! Looking forward to it.

How's the car, mate? Will see you at Applecross, if not before! ;)

Just booked my hut. Only 2 huts are left now for that weekend. May aswell start a "booked" list below.

Telomerase    Hut

Bombero        Hut 4 

Hornet600      Hut 7

Deanoecosse Hut 8

Unless Santa brings me another Westie or I win the lottery, it's looking doubtful I'll make it this time. Very disappointing, as it's usually the highlight of my year!  :(

Matt

Unless Santa brings me another Westie or I win the lottery, it's looking doubtful I'll make it this time. Very disappointing, as it's usually the highlight of my year!  :(

Matt

You can drive the van Matt. No need to miss the banter and p1sstaking just because you are in between Westies

Confirmed bookings list below.

Telomerase    Hut

Bombero        Hut 4 

Ziplob             Hut 5

SnoopDov      Hut 6

Hornet600      Hut 7

Deanoecosse Hut 8

It's for Blats like this I wished I lived up in Scottieland,   have a good time there.  Not sure about the accommodation though, Hut 4, 7 etc. seems a bit Spartan.

PS take lots of photos and video for me to see.

Telomerase Hut

JimM. Hut 3

Bombero Hut 4

Ziplob Hut 5

SnoopDov Hut 6

Hornet600 Hut 7

Deanoecosse Hut 8

Assuming I get my rewiring job completed in time

Telomerase Hut
JimM. Hut 3