Applecross 2014 camp McWesty

ziplob

Just a quick post to get the ball rolling for Applecross 2014 . The dates will be friday 20th june to Sunday 22nd  June . So if your planing on going get booking now . I will post more up once i have sorted out routes and lunch/dinner venues.

ziplob

• Like 2

Now here's something to think about to brighten up a Monday morning at work!  :)

Need to check my rota if I am home I'll be there for the first time, do we book direct ?

Looks like I will make it by the skin of my teeth leave for Australia and work on the 23rd June!!!!,,,,,,,,,,,is the dates cast in stone by any chance? 

Edited by clansman

just book your own huts/caravans/ camping pitch , the dates are the same as last year . I am thinking about booking the tunnel to eat on the Saturday night as it gets good reviews on trip adviser , i just think the Applecross inn was not as good this year and am fed up off the squeeze to get us all in . I will post up e-mail and phone numbers for the campsite soon . Weather permitting we will do Skye this year.

Ziplob

• Like 1

Its a  village up in wester ross in Scotland , to get to it you need to go up the only alpine pass in Britain . the Scottish westfield club do a long weekend up there every year . this is our fourth trip planned up there and well worth the long trip.

Excuse my ignorance, but what is Applecross?

Just search on 'Applecross' in the forum and you'll see what we've been up to over the last couple of years - not to be missed! (well, most of it....)  :)

Typical people from south of the border ???? only come up for the good weather but they are welcome to join us for this one.

• 2 weeks later...

In flight fuelling! Good idea! When off sorn I will do some serious mpg checks which I have not had the courage to do before now !!!