Applecross 2014 camp McWesty

ziplob

As others have said, what's a fantastic weekend!!!

Has to have been one of the best yet, always great to meet loads of new faces and experience some new roads. The banter flowed as much as the drink :o

A big thanks to Ziplop for organising once again and making everything happen, excellent stickers too ;)

Off to catch up on my sleep.

Kev

• Like 2

get some more pictures up team am getting withdrawal symptons

...and get a few to me for the Westfield World!

Had wheel spacers on to suit the old wheels, but the new ones were scrubbing. The clutch feels like there's something loose inside. Makes a scraping sound then a metallic banging noise and it's difficult to engage gears but goes back to normal after a while !?

Got a call from the photographer about the photos - I'll give you the details shortly Robert. He was telling me Paddy was passing himself off as the president of the club, the cheek !. Can't print what Jane said.

• Like 1

Erm a bit of nit picking here I think Neil's photo's are excellent............BUT "Caterham Applecross weekend" as the title !!!! :bangshead:

• 1 month later...

Great that Campbell. It felt like I was there (which I should have been!). Definitely next year!

David