WESTFIELD ONLY TRACKDAY AT CROFT 7TH JUNE 2014 BARGAIN PRICE !

JeffC

You still don't seem to have me on your PM list, John!! :oops:

sorry i'll add you

• Like 1

Does anybody know if they ever ask for the paper part of your licence?

I can't remember if they did or not last year, but there is a DVLA number they can ring to check up on your licence staus. It's probably worth putting into your phone just in case you do get asked: 08702400009

next silly question... do we need driving licences etc?

what are the rules eg helmet etc?

There's camping available at the circuit Friday night, but as far as I'm aware it'll be very rudimentry..  plenty of grass to pitch a tent.. toilets & wash basins..

Driving licence will be needed when signing on, and some sort of crash helmet will be required. Full face preferably in an open car. I think Croft circuit have a few they can hire out.

lee.... can you remember your car keys, i'm not going back for you again!!!

Last year camping was fine on the Friday, the circuit hired the track to the rsoc and JeffC let one of the AO's know some of us were arriving Friday, I was first there from wscc and the guy from rsoc pointed me in the direction of where to pitch tent so as to not be in the wrong place, assume its same this year so who ever arrives first ask the rsoc guys where is best to pitch. Last year we were at the RHS opposite the pit straight building as you drive in  :t-up:

Last time we also had a post from JeffC with a form to print out and fill in to bring along, JeffC/Andrew do we need to do the same this time?

Weather forecast: Met office

Overnight = Light rain shower

10am = Heavy rain showers

1pm = Light rain showers

4pm = Heavy rain

Wet tyres then!

Last time we also had a post from JeffC with a form to print out and fill in to bring along, JeffC/Andrew do we need to do the same this time?

I've asked Jeff to look into it. I remember printing off forms last year, but did we get asked to show them at the gate?

Weather forecast: Met office

Overnight = Light rain shower

10am = Heavy rain showers

1pm = Light rain showers

4pm = Heavy rain

Wet tyres then!

Wet everything I suspect! :laugh:

W Shep, you better pack your wet suit, your going to need it LOL Oh and a bucket for bailing out LOL LOL

Same goes for Marcus

Terry 

W Shep, you better pack your wet suit, your going to need it LOL Oh and a bucket for bailing out LOL LOL

Same goes for Marcus

Terry 

Haha Terry! It can’t be any worse than the journey down south on the first day of the P2P tour! I remember when we joined the queue in the docks to board the boat and it started lashing down with nowhere for us to go, I tried to look cool and reached over my shoulder to extract the brolly from behind the seat whilst still strapped in (you know like in the movies when the good guy reaches over his shoulder for his sawn off out of his back holster ??? )……… as I opened the brolly a gale force wind blew it inside out and I spent the next 20 mins sat there getting well soaked whilst been stared/laughed at by all the people in tin tops! I had that strange feeling through my waterproof pants like being sat in a sink full of water and when I got out yes the seat was brimmed.........aaahh great memories  :cry: 

I was right behind you and remember not being able to drive due to crying with laughter.

Are you bringing the brollys with you? Should I bring the camera LOL

Terry