Quoting a previous message - doesn't work for me.

Rory's Dad

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rory's Dad

• Captain Colonial

• Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

• ACW

Right I can see your lot are going to make me steal my 7 years olds laptop with window 8 on it to see what gives. Is it specifically 8.1 or is it bust in 8 as well ?

I find I now can't copy off IE (eg from Boardroom to email).  What do those turkeys think there're doing??

Rory's Dad

Part of Microsoft's ongoing commitment to innovation and quality.

A very, very small part of it. :bangshead:

Chrome, Firefox and Safari are your friends.  I've been a Firefox users for many years and would not go back to any IE version.

hmm - ok this might take a little while as I will need to update the only windows 8 box I have in the house, and first I have to pry it out the kids hands.

I'll see if one of my uber-nerds in the office has 8.1 and nick thier machine for a few mins

Thanks Adrian.  I know I'm stupid not wanting to switch to something different - old habits die hard :blush:

Rory's Dad

Thanks Adrian.  I know I'm stupid not wanting to switch to something different - old habits die hard :blush:

Rory's Dad

Old habits do die hard.  That's because nuns use too much starch in their outfits. :d

• 1 month later...

I still can't paste any links on here - tried everything getting fed up with it now! ALL my Vw sites fine it's only here!

Added as safe site etc.

I'm on windows 7 / IE 11 and have been for a while.

For the last few days though the quote button and paste from word have not been working.

• 1 month later...

Having, as far as we know, fixed this on my own Invision based forum I understand the issue is with IE 11, if you configure the software to treat this the same and IE 10 the issue goes away. Or something like that.... Its a know ip.Board issue.

Daniel