Sparco quick release steering wheel FOR SALE

dwstudios

Sparco suede steering wheel for sale - please see pics below

Comes complete with quick release and spigot

Is like NEW condition - only used once!!

Retail for all this £250

Selling for £180 OVNO

Please call Dean on

07906 957150 or email dwstudios@hotmail.co.uk

sml_gallery_19025_204_293812.jpg
sml_gallery_19025_204_255403.jpg
sml_gallery_19025_204_246520.jpg
sml_gallery_19025_204_100462.jpg

I'd be interested in the wheel only if you were willing to split the quick release? 

If so let me know a price and size of the wheel 

Cheers

The quick release looks like a weld on stub Besty, so it'll fit any. Same sort of thing as I have, you just have to remove the steering shaft from the car (one bolt) and take it to someone who can weld the stub on. I think the likes of Plays-Kool offer a welding service.

Hi guys, the quick release is actually bolted onto the wheel so easily be split. Im happy to do if Besty wants the release and kevip6 want the wheel.

Let me know.

Dean

What's the price for the wheel only Dean? my budget is tight at the moment  :down:

What would be happy to pay for the wheel? It's £180 on demon tweeks and it's like new without box. I need to see if the Besty wants quick release too otherwise not keen on splitting.

in the interest of you getting a sale for the lot I'm happy to pull out so you can sell it to Tim.

Thanks

Kevin

Sorry Kevin!

I didn't realise you were looking to buy it!

Bad practice on my part, so please let Kevin have it if he wants it.

No Tim, I'm only interested in the wheel and it's out my budget anyway. Please go ahead

Thanks Kevin

If it is any help to you, I took delivery today of a new spa design formula 270mm black suede wheel.

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/motorsport/steering-wheels/spa-design-formula-steering-wheel

I paid over 90 quid for it, but if you are interested, it's yours for £65 delivered.

It only arrived today and has not been drilled yet!

Thanks for the offer Tim but I'm after a shaped one really. I'm not in a hurry so it's no problem.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.