Cheshire & N. Staffs Christmas Naan Bread appreciation society night

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

Calling all Cheshire & N. Staffs members and anyone else that fancies joining us...

It's that time of year again, when hungry winter blatters feel the need for a warming, spicy curry to keep out those winter chills!

After such fantastic food and service at Zest Indian Restaurant and Bar, near Sandbach, last year, we will return once again.

If I remember right, it worked out around £25 a head last year - very reasonable given the average Cheshire member is a size 0 and eats like a sparrow.*

The Zest even seems to have won an award for it's food since we were last there!

The restaurant is dead easy to find, just a few minutes from Jn 17 of the M6, near Sandbach - directions here.

I need to book a table shortly, so if everyone coming can sign up, that would be fantastic. It's the usual day, Thursday the 5th of December, 8pm

Thanks

Dave.

:xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas:

*Unfortunately, a demonic ravenous 20' tall sparrow that makes the average plague of locusts look picky.

:p:blush: :blush: :blush::oops::suspect:

I'll go first!

Dave Eastwood - Gadgetman

Ad - 1313

Andy - Greenstreak

Matt - Jocker

Steve Farrimond

Jon - 6carjon

Bob & Mrs Bob - s2rrr

Chris - Wile E. Coyote

Steve & Bev D.

Marshall Rowland

Ash & Rachael Mason - Arm

Steve - Petrolhead

I would like to go too Dave, but do need a date. Always lots going on in Dec. is the plan on first thurs in Dec?

Put me down mind

Andy

Er, it's in the title....  :p  :p  :p 

But for the avoidance of doubt, Thursday the 5th of December at 8 pm!

Dave, put me and her maj down for a mucky curry. Might as well start Christmas off early.

Bob :d

Okey dokey Bob, will update now!