WSCC Warwickshire Area Xmas Meal 12th December 2013

Steven (WE51STE)

Hi

Just to let everyone know its the Warwickshire Area Chrismas Meal will be held on 12th December 2013 ( 2nd Thursday of the Month ).

It was decided not to hold the Chrismas Meeting / meal on the 3rd Thursday as usual as it was too close to Christmas.

If you can let me know if your planning on attending and if you have any meal preference ASAP.

Then once I have potential numbers I will have a siutable location booked by the end of October.

Be safe and see you soon.

Steve

Hi Steve

Put me down x 2 please :)

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Scott.

I'll be in touch tomorrow once I've firmed up numbers after this evenings meeting.

Regards,

Steve

• 3 weeks later...
Hi,

I've got the Cafe Tamarinds ( Balsall Common ) booked for our Christmas get together / meal for 19:30 on Thursday 12 December 2013.

The restaurant has been booked for 12 people ( Although you can still book more places if needed ).

We have 10 confirmed already :

• Steve & Noi
  • Andy & Rebeca
  • Scott & Partner
  • Derek & Lisa
  • Justin & Geoff

The restaurant is located on the main A452 opposite the library :

Cafe Tamarinds

376 Kenilworth Road

Balsall Common

CV7 7ER

Tel 01676 533308

We have some spare places booked and I can have some more if anyone else would like to join us.

If you would like to join us can you let me know ASAP.

PLEASE NOTE the usual 3rd Thursday of the Month Meeting at the Falcon Inn will not be going ahead in December.

If I don't see you in the mean time have a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy Safe New Year.

Seasonal wishes to you and your family,

Steve / Noi / Kayleigh