1st anniversary

Dave Evans

It's 12 months to the day that I drove my Westy home.  I knew at the time it had some issues so it was not too long after that I joined

the WSCC and started posting questions.

I cannot believe how easy it was for you guys to have me spend my pension!, but thanks anyway -  the car now looks good and is

running fine.

I'm thinking the winter project will be the electrics and new dash, I've had a quick look behind the dash and at the moment it looks like

a nest of snakes - so expect more posts from me over the next few months.

Once again many thanks for all your help and support over the past 12 months, great club, and a great bunch of guys.

Dave

Congratulations and happy anniversary!  ;)  :d  :yes: 

Long may may the fun continue...

Happy anniversary :)

I'm thinking the winter project will be the electrics and new dash

I thought the same and it turned out to be a complete bl00dy nightmare :d  :d  Mind you I did it outside :blush:

Rory's Dad

Happy anniversary!

I can still remember my first drive home! Was 318 miles... Was amazed at how well the car drove and how great it felt. Mrs C was behind me, so no power testing allowed! But I think I only drove past one petrol station without stopping to fill it up!

As for your wiring, something I enjoy doing. I've learnt much about wiring on here... Even know I've been very confident and had lots of practice over the last 15 years even the last six months I've found out how to improve my work and had great help.

I used to solder all joins and use heat shrink. Now I use butt connectors (bare metal ones), a decent ratchet crimp, heat shrink that is adhesive lined and connector lubricant inside the connectors. Some of that is advice from here, others are my idea... But looks very professional, very easy and it's so simple I save masses of time.

I hope there's many more happy years if ownership to come.

Stephen