Essex Area Monthly Meet, Sunday 13th October 2013

Mark (smokey mow)

Yes folks it's monthly meet time again.

As always 12noon onwards at the Lodge Inn, South Woodham Ferrers in sunny Essex

http://www.lodge-inn.net/

This will be my last monthly meet in the Westfield before it's tucked away for it's winter hibernation and copious upgrades so I'm hoping for some nice weather to make the most of it.

Everyone is welcome as always, whether you drive a Westfield or not, the pub food is always excellent :d

Hope to see you there :t-up:

me too provided the engine goes back together ok :d

me too provided the engine goes back together ok :d

did you want me to bring the diff along for you Dave? :)

yes please mate. I'll come in the tin top of the westie is still in bits :d text me on Friday if you remember and I'll get the cash out. I'll probably forget otherwise as work is manic at the mo - just got in :( alternatively I can always do a bank transfer if you prefer :)

If I can get up from night work I might see. You there.and if weather is nice might even drive the sprint car there as its still taxed.

We'll done Pete :) I'd be impressed if you were to come in the sprint car :cool: would you like me to bring fuel so you can also make it back home again :d

Get over to brooklands with us lot if you fancy it :-)

It's looking lurvely outside this morning :down: I fear the tin-top may be the order of the day :arse:  shame as I was looking forward to a blat :westy:

See you all at the Lodge for lunch :t-up:

For any newbies coming, we shall likely be sat in the bar area, just look out for myself or Pete in our Blue WSCC embroidered shirts.  :t-up:

Thanks for today guys, good to get some info and work out what I want.

See you all next month, should at the very least have a wanted advert up by then.

sorry weather was crap so never bothered to get up

:p

It's fair to say that it's been a bit damp today :oops:

Thanks to those who braved the rain, and it was good to meet you today Alex :t-up: good luck with the search :)