Don't know if this one's unique...

Man On The Clapham Omnibus

... but it's pretty rare. If you want, you can probably zoom in on the radiator badge and Google it, but try to guess first.

DSCF5234_zps42ec275a.jpg

Nope! :) Good try though; similar period. At the time there were little car makers popping up and going pop all over the place. This one was built in Aylesbury.

My grandfather had a flat cap like the chap in the first picture! In fact it could be ....... ???

Of course! I only ever saw my paternal grandmother once or twice (my mother's parents were long gone so never knew them) and she was sitting up in bed having taken to it some years earlier and remained there until they carried her off! My paternal grandfather looked remarkably like the one in the picture complete with three piece suit and watch chain. The pipe was fitted at birth I believe... :p