Caterham - new model likely to win ugliest car competition...

peterg

The front really doesn't look good, as has been said looks like someone has bolted parts to a seven. The rear is fine but I certainly wouldn't buy one looking like that. 

Paul

I think I'll pass on that one on the basis I need something to make me look good and that doesn't even come close.

Tiggs

The moulds and prototype panels were made just up the road from me in Rayleigh, see them early this year whilst working there.  Fortunately I never saw the finished article.

I think I'll pass on that one on the basis I need something to make me look good and that doesn't even come close.

Tiggs

A miracle :oops::d

I'm sure Mark's stood next to you before now, hasn't he Paul? Surely that doesn't qualify as a miracle. :d

I'm sure Mark's stood next to you before now, hasn't he Paul? Surely that doesn't qualify as a miracle. :d

No Scott, that was just unfortunate. Lol

No Scott, that was just unfortunate. Lol

PMSL :d I'm suprised you can remember it Paul, it's been such a long time since we've seen you :oops:

Where is that sick bag when you need it...................the interior looks good though 

i think your all pi$$ed ,i love it , its definetly a grower the more i look the more i want one

i think your all pi$$ed ,i love it , its definetly a grower the more i look the more i want one

Who's eyes are you using today Steve. :love: Looks good with a bag on your head though.

Bob :d  :d :d  :p  

• Like 1

I think they've seen Jean-Marie's Westfield. There are certain similarities.

It also looks like it's a 7 under the body.  The front may look worse than it is due to the paint colours.

I'm still not buying one.

Certainly different, the initial love/hate of cars can sometimes drastically change when you find out the cost!!!!!!!!!!