Which holiday site?

Bubba

Wanna book a short break (5 - 7 nights in a warm location no more than 5 hours flying) with SWMBO in November and really not finding anything that grabs from lastminute, expedia, teletext, holidayhypermarket. What other sites do you use for your hols, feel like I've done Egypt to death even though it is lovely and warm in Nov.

Answers on a postcard please, ta.  :t-up:

I've used travel republic for my holidays the last few years. Been good prices and cheaper than others when comparing same flights/hotels.

• Like 1

some "Budget" holiday sights are disguised main holiday companies like Thompsons, just trying to sell off their last minute deals

Best deal I've had and with the best flights comfort etc have been with Jet2 to Cyprus.

Try walking into a Travel agent and just say you want to go somewhere warm for a few days, they usually have some deals available. Crete is very cheap at the mo due to their banking problems and also try Canary Isles, warm there still.

• Like 1

Avoid Thompson and cruises

Thomas cook were great, walk in, give sales assisstant the info and within ten mins everything's sorted. Done many holidays using sites and planned many myself throughout. But really has been good just popping down the travel agents.

• Like 1

I've just come back from two weeks in Tenerife booked last min direct with Thompson.

Easily done, better than highstreet price and superb service.

Wouldn't be afraid to do it again

we used a company called "holidays please" for our last holiday and we got a very good service, would definitely recommend them (depending upon what you are after) and will hopefully use them again. 

We had a very good cruise with Thomson, a good service at the agent and really enjoyed the cruise.