Westfield MegaBird 2005...........for sale

BillyWhizzz2002

Hi guys,

Am going to try and sell my megabird before i have to sorn it till next year. Thinking of going a new direction with an elise. The wife has been giving me stick over the last 3 yrs that any nice days that i havnt been working (there been only a few to make it worse) i been off with my lad in westy. Now she wants to get out (she came out once in westy and said never again....lol) so thinking of an elise. Will try it for a year and hopefully she will get fedup and i will be back in a westy the following year. So its up for sale on piston heads and i wont be dropping a penny (except to WSCC members who can cross my palm with £9500.

So thats it and if it don't sell  great she cant say i didnt try, if it dose i will stay on being a club member as its invaluable having a great bunch of guys n girls with so much car info.

Cheers.....Neil

link; http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/westfield/all-models/2005-westfield-megabird/1686498

Nice car, good luck with the sale. What Elise you thinking off? I had a 111R and driving wise I much prefer my Westie but if it means peace from SWMBO then worth it.

Probably go for a std S2, will be going for looks and hopefully ease of shifting in on in a year or so. I know nothing will come close to driving the Westy.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.