Counting Cars

Bubba

After being in the wilderness that is <1mbs broadband for so long i am now embracing sky on demand and found Counting Cars on History.

This program is real fun to watch the guy see's old American cars in the streets buys them of people and then flips them. A great program with some real characters and the guy has a heart as well. Catch it if you can I believe it's repeated on History a bit as well. My favourite so far has gotta be the 71 Charger they did up.

If The Count came up to me on the streets of Vegas wanting to buy a car I think I would freak as he deffo looks more Biker than businessman. The guy has an amazing collection of cars too!

I enjoy watching this too, it's a little more realistic then some of these other "factual documentaries" on History and Discovery. The likes of Lizard Lick Towing is beyond ridiculous. 

another amercian jokegram thats ended up over here , imho its just staged tv for trailer trash ;)

another amercian jokegram thats ended up over here , imho its just staged tv for trailer trash ;)

Perfect where do I find it?  :d