anyone know a decent place to park at manchester airport?

dombanks

i hate that f***** airport with a passion even slightly more than luton... now they want to charge me £100 for parking! any suggestions on alternative car parks than the ones on their website?

Are there any decent places in Manchester?? :oops:

You obviously dont spend much time in Sunny Manchester :p

Park at in 2 parking on Speke Boulavard and get the Terravision bus to Manchester £2 a day !

On a serious note if you google paking at Manchester it will come up with a range of off site parking options with courtesy bus to Airport .I got 10 days parking for £43 or so which was cheaper than a taxi both ways .

Dave

Park at in 2 parking on Speke Boulavard and get the Terravision bus to Manchester £2 a day !

On a serious note if you google paking at Manchester it will come up with a range of off site parking options with courtesy bus to Airport .I got 10 days parking for £43 or so which was cheaper than a taxi both ways .

Dave

i forgot to do it so thats not so good so i need it for tm. taxis are a rip off and not available i seriously thinking of hiring a car.

just to amke it more complicated her indoors got sent to Niger (africa) so isnt flying back till tm morninig anyway.

It is her 106 ... No one would want to nick that!

Found a place eventually ... Seems like its a busy travel weekend. Several taxis and car parks said they were fully booked and heaving

It is her 106 ... No one would want to nick that!

Found a place eventually ... Seems like its a busy travel weekend. Several taxis and car parks said they were fully booked and heaving

prob because it's the first week after the school hols have finished. Lots of people without kids go now as it's a bit cheaper, quieter and less kids about. 4 of the guys in my team of 20 are doing just that tomorrow night

Park the car on street in Heald green.. The train is one stop and taxi is a £10.

My drive might be available, just pm your details.

Cheers John