Truly Skint

Exhaust Support

Truly Skint

Morning

I bought a very nice Wunoff exhaust for the Westfield however after 12 months or so, a crack has developed between the inlet pipe and the can. When I bought it, they gave me a support ring to put at the front end of the can but when we looked at it, we foolishly didn't think it was necessary to install.

Anyway, I now have an undriveable car and am planning to pop it back into Wunoff when next in area.....so QUESTIONS:

1. Does anyone know of anywhere in the Midlands (I live in (Stourbridge) who would be able to effect a good repair for me

2. Has anyone else had to fit a second support at the front of these non standard exhausts and if so, where do you fit it

3. Is anyone handy enough to assist with making a suitable bracket ?

Thanks in advance

Mike

Terry Everall - WSCC Competition Secretary

If your engine vibrates(moves) then Wunoff do recommend using the second bracket at the front of the car

Its not difficult and you just need a cranked steel strap bolting through the floor and put a bobbin on end and connect up

Someone may have a picture or Mark at Wunoff will send one

Truly Skint

Thanks Terry

Just spoken with Wunoff and the guy can look at it tomorrow for me when I'm up there, so that's good news

I am guessing that I will still need a bracket though to fasten between the ring and the under-side of the car. I will have a chat with them tomorrow when face to face...probably easiest