Hi from a newbie

buckster

Paul I'm about mile from the Trafford Centre. I can't make Wednesday but will try and get to future meetings work permitting(I work shifts).As for the adjustable spanner with my skills I wouldn't know which end to use. Where a outs is the oil relief valve?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• buckster

• FILFAN

• Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

• Norman Verona

Hi filfan I spoke to Stanwood Engineering who put me in touch with Noble Motorsport in Chesterfield. The guy I need to speak to there is back from holiday tomorrow so I will ring then. Thanks again for all the replies. What a great club this is. Any more suggestions will be most welcome.

Pete

Pete, don't use Noble motor sport in Chesterfield. They were Ok when John Noble owned it but he sold to a fruit trader and they nearly destroyed my engine through bad workmanship and ignorance.

There will be reputable and knowledgeable engine people near to you.

Thanks Very much Norman. I don't know any engine builders in the Manchester area so any suggestions would be very welcome.

Give Dave Brookes Engines in Crewe a ring,made a first class job of rebuilding my x flow some years ago. Dave may have retired by now but I believe his sons were taking over the business.

Paul I'm about mile from the Trafford Centre. I can't make Wednesday but will try and get to future meetings work permitting(I work shifts).As for the adjustable spanner with my skills I wouldn't know which end to use. Where a outs is the oil relief valve?

Hyah Pete :t-up:

My sister lives in Urmston so I know the area.

The Manchester meet is dead easy for you, 20 minutes max, straight along the M60/A627M.

I hope to see you at next months meet :d