Essex Area Monthly Meet, Sunday 11th August 2013

Mark (smokey mow)

It's that time again and once more this months Essex Area meet will be this Sunday 11th August at the Lodge Inn South Woodham Ferrers from 12:00 noon.

Sadly for me I wont be able to make this one as I shall be supporting my villages inaugural car show it's so close I could actually push my car there :d and hence one that has to get my support.

As always, everyone is welcome to the meet, whether you're a Westfield owner or not, and indeed any newbies in the area :yes: Come join us for a quick drink, a natter and some tyre kicking too.

For any newbies thinking of coming along and unsure how to find is we can all normally be found parked up on the gravel and assuming it to be sunny then sat on a bench nearby, If it's wet then we'll be cowering in the bar area.

The other AO will be enjoying being a guest of Lord Bath so will also be absent.

Hope the weather is nice and expect to see photos of a great turn out.

The other AO will be enjoying being a guest of Lord Bath so will also be absent.

Hope the weather is nice and expect to see photos of a great turn out.

Ah very nice too :yes: mixing it with the aristocracy :blues:

BTTT :)

If you can't make the monthly meet, feel free to join me at Fordham ;)

I will be at the pub

:t-up:

As Mark and Pete want a full report of Sundays meet,   4 cars wer there- Pete, Paul, Jonny and myself with Dave as a passenger.

Sorted.