next Scottish run

ziplob

That sounds good PCXR, that route is a bit narrow but good views of the tay and though it might have been a new one for some folks.

It is a nice route but some might not like the tightness. I was up that way couple days ago and was a lot of large farm traffic.

I think the A92 through Fife would be a nicer route than A90 dundee to Perth.

anyone know a good lunch stop.

Feughside Inn could be a good stop, will give them a call and see if they do lunchs and what time they stop serving.

Feughside Inn could be a good stop, will give them a call and see if they do lunchs and what time they stop serving.

Where is that ? 

See I'm  a wee bit dovey and don't know that drinking establishment !

Oh oh Feughside inn is closed ....... Aboyne has a place near the loch they use for water sking I'll see if I can find out .

• Like 1

Aboyne seems like a good stop or Banchory ,maybe a wee bit to far without a stop.

Dunfermline to Dunfermline round trip is 223 miles ,hope the weather is ok

I've phoned The Lodge on the Loch at Aboyne and they serve lunch upto 2:30 , he did suggest making a booking as week ends are busy. I'm sure if you google it you will see it.Its a nice spot possible phot shoot !? Over to you guys

I've phoned The Lodge on the Loch at Aboyne and they serve lunch upto 2:30 , he did suggest making a booking as week ends are busy. I'm sure if you google it you will see it.Its a nice spot possible phot shoot !? Over to you guys

Looks like a great place

Be good to have a first real run. See on the 1st

Does that make 10 ? 

Don't want to step on anybodies toes but if you guys want I can phone and book the lunch stop at the Lodge on the Loch for say 1:30 pm? gives us 2.5 hrs from Perth to Aboyne what do you think?

Does that make 10 ? 

Don't want to step on anybodies toes but if you guys want I can phone and book the lunch stop at the Lodge on the Loch for say 1:30 pm? gives us 2.5 hrs from Perth to Aboyne what do you think?

I'll check roughly how long it should take us ,give me a min

I'll check roughly how long it should take us ,give me a min

should take an hour and a half but book it for that time ,will be ok

Be good to have a first real run. See on the 1st

Are you meeting at Perth or Dunfermline?