XI Donor advice

Si Richards

Si Richards

Hi Norman

They are pretty rough to be honest both have small cracks in and the main mounting hole is knackered where some wally has used a massive self tapper!!!! Wouldn't want to sell you a load of old rubbish, cheers Simon

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Si Richards

• Norman Verona

• jonclancy

• bhouse

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Or they might lay in wait for him, before clubbing him to death with their Thermoses, and dragging him off in a wicker picnic hamper for burial in an unmarked inspection pit.   

Norman Verona

OK, thanks Si, I'll wait until next year and get them sent to the Office and pick up when we're over.

I note a distinct lack of progress on your website, Si.  This is the BH weekend, after all!

Please update and also link to your site in your sig for us La-Z-boys.

Si Richards

Sadly I have had the honourable pleasure of working nights over the whole weekend. Tonight is the last one so battle begins again tomorrow!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Nice update, Si - especially the bit about the coveralls.  Been there, done that!

Don't froget to geet the top trunnion.  As the EVO boys found out!

Si,

Just read your excellent build blog - you're making great progress,

I notice you bought the polished ally rocker cover. I also had one of this but can;t use it as it fouls on the underside of the bonnet - there really isn't much room in there! You're may be different but don't throw away that pressed steel one just in case!

Brian

Si Richards

Thanks for the pearls of wisdom guys keep em coming I will need them!!!!!!

Have managed to recoup a bit of cash selling bits on eBay now which is handy. More importantly only 40 sleeps till I head off to Westfields to pick up my kit. (not that I'm at all excited!!!!!)