Anyone seen my number plate?

Wile E. Coyote

Is this a spotted thread ? ???:d:p

Mr blobby's number plate, interesting.

its here

Spotted Jocker with a screwdriver at the last meet, wondered what he was up to, the things you do for a pint. Marvellous spot though it has to be said, what are the odds of that happening.

Well done

Bob :d

its here

Steve, I've told you before, stop lurking in my garden!  :laugh:

Spotted Jocker with a screwdriver at the last meet, wondered what he was up to, the things you do for a pint. Marvellous spot though it has to be said, what are the odds of that happening.

Well done

Bob :d

Oh no, for reasons I won't go into I think it's pretty safe to say it was my fault it fell off.

Still can't believe he spotted it or that it wasn't bashed to hell by the time I found it!

didnt think a front plate was neccesary for MOT purpose , plenty on here dont fit one anyway plus a lot who do are illegal size anyway ( bike plates )

[/can O' worms]