Thursday evening, Cheshire and North Staffs Monthly Meet

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

:laugh:  :westy: 

Will be their.

Jocker - I have a mig welder at home if you want to use it, would need to be at my place as I use it a lot, would be willing to have a go for you but I am still learning so would not be the best job. Only equipped for mild steel welding at the moment.

I also have the standard exhaust that came with my SDV Mazda kit if that is of any use? price would be cheap.

Thanks Westie for the kind offer of letting me use your welding gear. I would of taken you up on the offer but a friend of mine has come through and patched it together for me short term until the Wunoff I ordered turns up.

Once again many thanks for the offer.

p.s - when you followed us home last night one of your headlights is pointing up in the sky  :t-up: