SOLD - New Narrow Body Bonnet - Chrome Yellow

Mark (smokey mow)

Brand new unused Narrow (highline) nose in Black. Still wrapped in cling film to protect it and uncut other than for the fitting of the 2 Dzus fasteners.

£280 from Westfield, but offered to you today at £180 :) Sold subject to payment

DSC_0965.jpg

Brand new unused Narrow (highline) bonnet in Chrome Yellow mould number 008. This is still in it's delivery crate from Westfield and has no cut outs, drillings or holes in it.

£333 from Westfield, but offered to you today at £230 - NOW SOLD

DSC_0894.jpg

DSC_0539.jpg

One pair of standard width and brand new Wide body detachable rear arches in Black. One arch has had a couple of holes drilled in the mounting flange to trial fit it to the tub but is otherwise as new £150 - NOW SOLD

DSC_0955.jpg

I can get some better pictures next week for anyone that needs them.

All items are for collection only from West Colchester CO6

PM or email me wsccessex@btinternet.com

Thanks Mark

• Like 1

hi smokey,

just after a bit of advice...please....

Tris has a V8 bonnet for sale, i really really really want it.....BUT.....was wandering if it will fit my westy......

From looking at his pics, it looks very similar, minus the two metal lugs. Can i buy these lugs seperately ? or do they only come with bonnet ?

Cheers

hi smokey,

just after a bit of advice...please....

Tris has a V8 bonnet for sale, i really really really want it.....BUT.....was wandering if it will fit my westy......

From looking at his pics, it looks very similar, minus the two metal lugs. Can i buy these lugs seperately ? or do they only come with bonnet ?

Cheers

the locating pegs/pins can be bought separately from Westfield, i think they cost me about a fiver for my last pair :)

Hi smokey

Would it be poss to ship nose cone if so will take it?

regards Paul

Nose is now sold subject to recept of cheque :t-up:

Rear arches and narrow bonnet are still available :)

Arches are now sold :)

Narrow Bonnet still available

• 2 months later...

BTTT :) bonnet still forsale, with price reduction to £200.

Just a reminder too that this is collection only or send your own courier :)

Everything else is sold :t-up:

• 5 months later...

Thanks for the deal on the bonnet Mark. It has arrived here safely.

• Like 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.