Garage clearout various parts cheap

JulianE

Various parts as below , we have now sold our house so I have the mountainous task of clearing collected parts from years of owning and repairing Westfields . Prices on springs relect postage costs due to the weight , I will be going to the Costwolds area meet this Thursday and can take parts if required .

Type 9 gearbox removed from 1800 Sierra , could do with new saddle bush (£8 off ebay) but otherwise good , I bought locally off a tiger owner who stripped the Sierra and checked it was good £100 , no pic .

220cm of 8mm or 5/16 braided fuel pipe unused of unknown maker suitable for low pressure £10 posted £5 collected, no picture .

Springs 1.9 i.d. 150lb 11.5" long  red £15 posted pics on link below or £5 collected

1.9 i.d. 10mm coils x 11 coils 9.5" long in black pics in link below  £12 posted free if collected

1.9 i.d. 11mm coils x 9 coils 8" long very grubbly pics in link below £12 posted free if collected

Fuel filler neck not locking just clip job shut rubber does seal but a but perished around edges £15 posted £10 if collecting

3.89 English diff , casing is good crownwheel and pinion is u/s , flange is 86mm (small) as near as I can make it , free to collect or I scrap it .

Tudor oil pressure guage removed from crossflow engined car , guage and pipe only no sender £5 posted free if collected .

http://www.flickr.com/photos/44733942@N03/  scroll through for photo's in album , these are all personal items and not related to my business .

Further items will follow over the next few days so keep an eye out ;) , I have narrow windscreen uprights , narrow screen(cracked) and lots of other parts to sort out but will post as soon as pictures taken etc etc . Possibly may sell a v8 Factory rear spoiler open to offers on it not sure if I will fit it yet  .

email me julianeisel at aol.com or call 07971 264550 for more info

First dibs on the wind deflectors please. Are they good condition?

Mike

Listed checked the pictures. Not the ones I want so withdraw my dibs. Thanks anyways. Mike

• 2 weeks later...

updated items gone need to clear will be going on ebay tommorow

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.