pickup required

pete g

any one able to pick up a nosecone for me from the crewe area  and get it to me at one of the speed events please

regards pete

and also anyone near carbon mods to pickup for me

What you buying from Carbon Mods mate?

just some bits.lol

Expensive bits!

I thought they had stopped doing Westfield wings, bonnets and nose cones

If they are good bits I will go and get them (but keep them :) )

I think we need to intoduce in 2014 a minmum weight (excluding driver and fuel) to all the roadgoing classes.....

Class A/B - 650kg

Class C/D - 600kg

Class E/F - 575kg

if that includes driver then no problem :laugh:  :laugh: :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  

I think we need to intoduce in 2014 a minmum weight (excluding driver and fuel) to all the roadgoing classes.....

Class A/B - 650kg

Class C/D - 600kg

Class E/F - 575kg

How about, just Power to Weight ratio classes

No power is free :)  and strangely my car weighs 575kg!

(Tom, you shouldn't take our posts too seriously ;) , but always good to start a debate.  The next thing to happen is James Alexander will want a crossflow class :bangshead: ).

If we keep this thread going which is totally off-topic we may prevent Pete from ever collecting the nose cone :d

All weights with driver please same as horses, F1 etc ;-)

Class A/B - 650kg

Class C/D - 600kg

Class E/F - 575kg

At least that is cheaper to police than BHP figures  :d  :d  :d

Mind to be fair, it ought to include the driver  :p  :p  :p  Oh hang on it would have to be about 800Kg if we did that  :o  :oops:  ???  :suspect:  :blush:

You should only be allowed 4 items of carbon max. Which would mean Pete's upto his limit...

:p allowance for fat b******ds :d  :d :d  :d  :d  

any way JACK [ hilliam  ] GOULDING  is in training  watch out . :d  :d :d  :d  :d  :d  

At least that is cheaper to police than BHP figures  :d  :d  :d

Mind to be fair, it ought to include the driver  :p  :p  :p  Oh hang on it would have to be about 800Kg if we did that  :o  :oops:  ???  :suspect:  :blush:

Whilst I've seen the weighbridge scales at C Combe, Snetterton and Brands I don't recall seeing any at Curborough :d  

Oh and for RobCs benefit I think a long time ago there was a rule that banned Carbon bodywork or that limited it to just the cycle wings, something to do with it being non-standard, non-factotory bodywork. So there's a thought.  :devil: