3.89 English diff

Dodgey

Looking for an English 3.89 diff . My current prop flange has a PCD of approx 90mm, I believe the actual flange has a diameter of approx 115mm

bummer - cant help Roger.... good luck with your search 

I've got a small flange one I took off my car in the garage. I wasn't really looking to sell it unless it's worth lots though.

Large flange would be rather unusual on a Westy - there are 3 flange sizes on english diffs (with the middle one being the most rare). Are you sure you need the big one?

Oh the comic potential of this thread is just massive...... :)

It's not the large FLANGE! (There you go James, I do need a big one after all! :-)  )- it's the 90mm from hole to hole (PCD) - which I believe is the large flange?

This is mine:

IMG_2712Medium.jpg

you show me yours.......  :d hehehehehehehe

If memory serves me, I measured mine at 93mm o.d.

I have a crown wheel + pinion in that ratio to sell if its any use

As a moderator I'm not sure if I should be allowing threads with you lot posting pictures of your flanges like this  :o  :p 

well said gadget... i cant cope with the tittering and Rogers "large flange requirement"  :d

I couldn't get a flange that big up my tunnel!!!

If no one on here has what you want try giving Andy at Arrow a call as he had a some english diffs (not sure on ratios) a few months ago when I got mine off him. His number is 07891 604755

It's all sorted, thanks. I one to andy the other day to he ascertain why my rebuild yielded no improvements ( looks like I scalloped the CW), but in the end, I phoned the guy who I bought this diff off, off eBay last year, and he's dropping me off anyother for fifty quid tomorrow - result!

I'll be able get get my large flange squeezed in her tunnel on Monday.

P.s. I can tell why people don't use the large flange usually. It is a few mm from the tunnel side.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.