WSCC Curborough Sprint (16th June)

John Fisher

I may join you on the Friday too if there is a few of us. Save getting up early

All,

Camping is available from Friday, so no problems there.  :)  :)

In fact - it would be good for a few helpers to turn up as there is a small(ish) marque to set up!  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

All help greatly appreciated!

Regards

Fish :)  :)  :)

I'll be there on Friday afternoon from about 16:00 onwards, either cycling round and round with the kids or if any WSCC stuff needs doing, I'll be doing that.

Last year the PTA had their gazebos on the tarmac by the gate at the finish line, and next to the commentary hut by the fence, so if the marque goes in same place as last year we should be able to crack on with some stuff. Unfortunately I can't be at Curborough early enough to influence where the PTA put their camp up, but I doubt it will be different to last year.

Will now come on Friday but it won't be til 8-9pm. Happy to help if anything needs doing

Be sure to tie that gazebo down firmly, it blew over on the Saturday afternoon last year!

The parts I want to fix engine are not ready so it looks like a double drive for me

CAn you not put last years engine in?

I cant be bovvered as its quite a few parts to swop over including edu, sump, senders, exhaust gaskets, £60 of oil etc

Great day today so thanks to everyone who organised/helped

Wish my own car was there but still had fun

Well done with FTD Del

Many thanks to the organisers, all the helpers and marshals; without them the event would never happen.

Also thanks to Del for selling his soul to the Devil and hence the fantastic weather.

Another event that shows that the WSCC is up there with the best in so far as running these events. 

Well done to all competitors for keeping it on the black stuff, class winners and Del for FTD.

Can’t wait for Blyton and to all the members that have not yet entered I suggest you get your entry in soon as places are going quickly.

Today rekindled my enthusiasm for Curborough!

Yes, the whole weekend was fantastic, a credit to all those involved in the planning and organisation, and really a credit to the whole club. Also, to my fellow competitors on the Sunday for keeping it on the black stuff, which enabled us to have so many runs. :t-up:  :t-up:

Unfortunately I'm now faced with spending more of my pension getting Bara to rebuild my diff with a new Gripper plate unit in place of the Ford viscous unit, which doesn't seem able to cope with my tyre warming and racing starts. :(  :(

PS: all we need now is Tigger! ;)  ;)  :d  :d

PS: all we need now is Tigger! ;);):d:d

But 'onliest tigger' was there! She mowed the grass on Saturday. :-D

I met Tigger at Stoneleigh and no offence but he's not as attractive! lol ;-)