Dales blat - what the devil's this for an owners club convoy!

Onliest Smeg David

Just got back from a great day out round't'Dales, :d  :laugh:  :)  :d despite too much traffic in parts.

Bury-Skipton-Grassington-Castle Bolton-Reeth-Muker-Hawes-Settle-Bury.

Between Reeth and Muker, coming the other way down the road was the best owners club convoy ever!

Around 40 (yes FORTY) tractors, the majority very old Massey Ferguson!   :suspect:

Never seen anything like it, and I've been to a fair few Agricultural Shows in the past.

Also saw a large troupe of TR6s, many MX5s, a gang of Elises, a lonely Caterham, solitary Morgan and Porche Speedster Replica.

- plus too many Sunday drivers (surprisingly) and fast cars going very slowly  :arse: .

We saw the mx5 brigade too. Thank god we didn't get the tractors though the cycles were bad enough

Actually the tractors were a bit different and entertaining! :)

We had lots of cycles too.  :( But I shouldn't complain too much cos I'm one, although I try and stay off road when I go out (not that I have for a long time).

Just got back from a great day out round't'Dales, :d  :laugh:  :)  :d despite too much traffic in parts.

Bury-Skipton-Grassington-Castle Bolton-Reeth-Muker-Hawes-Settle-Bury.

Great roads :yes:  :yes:

(and great tractors too)

Rory's Dad

We had MX5's, Triumph Stags, and cycles in the hundreds courtesy of a race,  :angry:

I remember seeing a old tractor run out on one of the wscc coast to coast runs a few years ago. Thankfully they were going the opposite direction to the sixty or seventy C2C Westfields. :laugh:

Dad said he got stuck behind the tractors on the tank road over the moors to Catterick. I saw a few Morgans in Pateley Bridge. Certainly was a good weekend for it

I remember seeing a old tractor run out on one of the wscc coast to coast runs a few years ago. Thankfully they were going the opposite direction to the sixty or seventy C2C Westfields. :laugh:

Yup I was on that one too , enough traction for a whole lifetime