Aerodynamix Ltd

Wanted :

Silvertop and Blacktop Rocker Covers for Zetec and bolts used for centre , condition unimportant even damaged , or a borrow if you have a spare one .

i have a spare silvertop you could borrow, and i am long overdue a visit to you :blush:

I've got a black top you can borrow I'm in Cornwall but could post it

I have a black top... At some point I was going to skin it in carbon fibre. But being a carbon fibre company... I'd rather have a full carbon fibre one! So mine's up for borrowing.

Cheers thank you , I am sorted now though . I will just be doing a plug insert for now and wanted covers to test fit etc .

Cheers thank you , I am sorted now though . I will just be doing a plug insert for now and wanted covers to test fit etc .

Ooo...

That was next on my list. I'll wait out for yours rather than using where I was going to get it from.

I'm looking to get a SeiW dash from yourself in 4-6 weeks. Is there much lead time?

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.