Progression?

WINGNUT

When complete, the air vent is only open to the airbox below. The lower surface of the airbox angles down steeply to where it meets the scuttle. From here a stub to connect a drain tube is built in, the tube will then lead down into the trans tunnel. (Sounds more complicated than it is!)

Ceriloi,

I've read some of you're other posts I too use the car for longer journeys, one or two times a month I do Bristol to Plymouth at the weekends, I boughts some of these for motorway driving:

http://www.play.com/Electronics/Electronics/4-/30882992/774083073/Pioneer-SE-NC31CK-In-Ear-Design-Headphones-Portable-Speakers/ListingDetails.html?_%24ja=tsid:11518%7Ccat:30882992%7Cprd:30882992

When I turn the noise cancelling off as I exit the motorway I can't beileive how loud my car is, the headphones are very very impressive, even with no music playing and just the noise cancelling function turned on.

I thought about an S2000 and test drove a few, but as you have stated numerous times, they're just not that involving to drive.

I am very happy with my westy, but going back to the OP the right TVR would be a nice fixed roof non drafty alternative, I'll let you know if I can convince the mrs that one would suit her transport needs...

Cheers James,

I have used several headphones. Sennhieser have been the best all round. I use the hands free a lot to discuss things while driving down the M5 for three hours! I currently have MM450-X head phones. They work extremely well and are wireless.

Well you've read posts and I don't need to say about it. But glad you found the S2000 the same. I've upset many S2000 owners with saying it, then "oh, I have a S2000 and it's awesome" will be their next comment. If going CHAV corsa to S2000, great. If Westfield to S2000, let down!

Off topic. I nice drive from Bristol is watchett, another is cheddar gorge. I grew up in Bristol area.