brh70

New Foam For Seats

brh70

Hello - I have westfield leather sports seats in wide body car - perfect apart from base seat foam - could be doing with replacing. Any know if this is possible? until i i can justify spending over £2k on cobra seats or nearly £1500 on new from westfield replacing foam will need to suffice! thanks

alexander72

2k on seats!!!! :oops:

alexander72

i'd get to a good upholsterer and get them stuffed.... :yes:

brh70

im looking for someone in central scotland i can take the seats to - leave and get done. Finding one is proving difficult. The Cobra leather seats are very nice tho!

kev91

I know of a lad that had fixed torn stiching on a jet ski seat I had and was also going to make me a tonnie cover but i decide not to bother. He is based in linwood, near paisley. It called Bailey's something. Shall find his can if of any use to you.

User0083

I have the sport turbo seats in my SeiW and the seats are the best I've had. I had sport seats before and they were uncomfortable in comparison.

However, you can get seats re upholstered, there's a company at pretty much every car show, I think it's JK interiors or something. I'll take a look and see. You'll be able to currior them for about £20, each way, then get them re done. Cheaper than new seats and you can get a good custom design done at the same time!

User0083

Sorry, I can't find their card... I had it in the garage, but can't find it now.

dombanks

Sorry, I can't find their card... I had it in the garage, but can't find it now.

are you thinking of intatrim in telford? if i hadnt have bought JK composite seats for mine i would have bought theirs. very comfy and reasonably priced and A LOT less than 2K

User0083

are you thinking of intatrim in telford? if i hadnt have bought JK composite seats for mine i would have bought theirs. very comfy and reasonably priced and A LOT less than 2K

After a google search, yes! They're the guys.

For less than 2k you could drive your car down, get the whole interior done to your own design and drive back up again... Probably. Not including hotel or petrol!