Anglesey trackday May 27th and BBQ and beer 26th :-)

JeffC

just on with a video of the last session where Ogg got caught out, the track was considerably worse , its pretty much a river everywhere!

That does look grim Jeff. I sat that one out in the Taxi parked high up by the pit exit.. Dry with a good view. :)

That does look grim Jeff. I sat that one out in the Taxi parked high up by the pit exit.. Dry with a good view. :)

yep thats the one that caught Ogg out, was much worse than the session before. 

Looks alright to me :d Although tyres and a roof will make a pretty big difference...

It dried up in the afternoon, stopped raining about half 2, but the track just got more slippery and never dried fully.

Wow :laugh: Gives a good idea of what it was like though!

(Skip to about 2:10 for the off)

Hi Guys,

Nice to meet a few of you at Anglesey Yesterday, couldn’t believe the weather when we woke up in the morning!

Ventured out 3 times once in the morning then had an early lunch, and then a few times in the afternoon when the rain held off for around 40mins (think quite a few of you had gone by this point), the track was dry…… ish in parts and got quite a few laps in and gave some of the others cars a beating that I couldn’t get near in all the rain in morning session. :) :)  :)  

To be fair I wouldn’t have been out at all if I hadn’t talked to Steve and Jeff, they assured me that the new R888 would have quite a bit of grip in the wet which to my surprise they did! :t-up:         :t-up:

They must be amazing in the dry!

Got some footage and will try and post later.

Some footage chasing Jeff from the second session!

Ha ha, loved the opening scene in Garth's video. Is there any wonder I got no sleep in that tent! :laugh:  Going well later in the day.

and..Ross, the rainmeister! :yes:

• Like 1

Crazy guys that have my massive respect for braving such conditions and hooning around after a night in a wind swept tent.... :yes:  :yes:  :yes: