Anglesey trackday May 27th and BBQ and beer 26th :-)

JeffC

there is a good crowd of us  heading down to Anglesey to do the trackday on the bank holiday monday the 27th, plan is to go on the Sunday afternoon get there for around 6.00 set up and have a BBQ and a few beers if anyone else is fancying joining us, there is a few places left, the organiser is Circuit days and if you drop SteveH a line there is a discount available or there was from £199 to £175    :t-up:  :t-up:

oh and SteveH has organised Sunshine for both days  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Hi Jeff,

Booked onto this today, where is everyone staying on the friday night? Looking forward to it.

Hi Jeff,

Booked onto this today, where is everyone staying on the friday night? Looking forward to it.

its Sunday night  ;)  we will be staying at the circuit they allow camping and from memory its free   :t-up: I dont have a towcar sorted yet :( but hopefully will have an estate car by then as I plan pinching mattress of single bed and throwing it in the back of the car and kipping in it, thats what i normally do anyway  :d  :d  :d  

• Like 1

Nice one Jeff that saves me looking for a camp site! :t-up:

just seen the forecast for the weekend  and its looking good, best pack my mankini and some tanning oil   :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

For any that are turning up to this, there's a bike meeting on from Friday to Sunday so it will likely be rammed with them when we arrive and we won't get access to the paddock until the event is over (not that there will be any space early on anyway!)

We are planning on meeting up on the spectator area by Peel corner, there's plenty of parking space up there so we may end up staying there or going down to the paddock later,

map2012.png

• Like 1

Don't forget the vodka and excuse book too!

always carry both  ;) If i forget the excuse book I will use the excess voddie excuse for my lack of pace, although I have already reserved the rights on the my useless slicks excuse already so im sorted if i get woopage on track   ;)  :d

The weekend is nearly upon us, time to blow off some cobwebs. :)

Monday's weather is looking interesting? :oops:

That's one word for it - might have to be the MX-5 instead or I'll have a soggy, cold, miserable passenger...

hhhhmmmmmm might leave my windscreen on then and stick a hood on  :(  shame as weekend is looking good. 

saying that last time went there forecast was horrendous and was bone dry all day  :cool:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

hhhhmmmmmm might leave my windscreen on then and stick a hood on :(

Careful Jeff! you might give us well 'ard Northeners a bad name. :blush:  :laugh:

forecast still looking w*nk for Monday  :o  :o  :o  :o